Terrain Navi - opinions - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums
TerrainForum.com is the premier GMC Terrain Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2011, 11:13 AM   #1

Default Terrain Navi - opinions

Has anyone purchased an Terrain with a navi-package?
What do you guys like about the response an accuracy of the navi?
Do you guys find its slugish, maybe needs an update? or should i just go for an after market deck with navi or just, a window mount GPS unit.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2016, 07:07 AM   #2

I find the navi system too verbose and intrusive, especially when I'm listening to news. I lose alot of what is said so I use OnStar most of the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 09-15-2016, 07:39 AM   #3
DPK
Super Moderator

I rarely use my NAV..most places I know where I'm going..But when I do, you it gets the job done..
If the 'turn by turn' instruction voice volume is too high, you can decrease it or disable it all together.

Old 05-22-2017, 08:16 AM   #4

I was not impressed with the OnStar navigation in the free trial period on our 2014 Trax. Charge me $5 / month and I would keep it active. I just assumed by 2017 the on board navigation would be great ? Well now I hear it is a Tom Tom system ? Crap, hoping to see a Garmin system with free map and traffic updates in there. Looks like I may be holding on to the Garmin GPS then, how dumb is that Tom Tom still paying for map updates. Come-on GM for using that system in their vehicles, good way to force some to payand keep OnStar I guess ?.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement