Eco Mode Issues - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums
TerrainForum.com is the premier GMC Terrain Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2011, 12:34 PM   #1

Default Eco Mode Issues

I noticed people have been saying the transmission has issues shifting up and down, in eco mode? Is it due to the eco issue, or a mechanic issue? As a possible future buyer this does concern me. As it is related to the 2010 GMC Terrain or would the 2011 update GMC Terrain fix this issue?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2011, 06:34 PM   #2

i dont think the 2011 terrain has that problem. havent heard anyone complain about it on their 2011 yet but theres not that many 2011 terrain owners yet. if anything thats what your warranty is for. id just bring it back to the dealership and let them take care of that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #3

Yeah i agree with car crazy, i haven't herd any of the new 2011 models having this issue, as it was probably just 2010 Terrain model issue. Regardless im sure your dealer will give you a year power-train warranty. so it should be alright.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement