where can I find a Terrain billet grille - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2011, 05:56 PM   #1

Default where can I find a Terrain billet grille

As the title says, where can I find one? I don't care what brand it is, just show me what 2010 GMC Terrain billet grille's are out right now. Pricing as well.

thx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #2

Here you go bro. Hope this helps out. Let us know if you end up getting one and definitely show us some pics.

http://trexbillet.com/cart/ymm.php?y...&model=TERRAIN
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #3

What a coincidence i was jus looking at billet grill's.

I found a 1pc Terrain billet grill from Precision

It will end up costing more then I thought, shipping included it's gonna be close to $300

Part# is # PG-802410

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2011, 01:38 PM   #4

What you could do it head to your Canadian tire, or parts source and they might have them in stock, and maybe just custom the grill.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
Banned

check out this GMC Terrain stainless steel mesh grille i found on ebay. The bar in the middle add's a little character to it.

here the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-11...-/140522920255

Quote:
Originally Posted by all-terrain View Post
What you could do it head to your Canadian tire, or parts source and they might have them in stock, and maybe just custom the grill.
no parts store like that will have them in stock since they mainly have general automotive things in stock. If they had grille's in stock like this, they would probably have an overload of them collecting dust and taking over the stock room.

I order quite a few parts from them and most cases, especially for something like a grille, you have to place an order. Last time i waited 1 week.

Old 03-16-2011, 04:04 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrain View Post
check out this GMC Terrain stainless steel mesh grille i found on ebay. The bar in the middle add's a little character to it.

here the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-11-2011-GMC-Terrain-Stainless-Steel-Mesh-Grille-/140522920255

no parts store like that will have them in stock since they mainly have general automotive things in stock. If they had grille's in stock like this, they would probably have an overload of them collecting dust and taking over the stock room.

I order quite a few parts from them and most cases, especially for something like a grille, you have to place an order. Last time i waited 1 week.

yeah forget crappy tier, just order online, as I'm sure there is a way wider selection of parts online.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement