GMC Terrain duplicolor touch up paint - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #1

Exclamation GMC Terrain duplicolor touch up paint

Has duplicolor started carrying touch up paint for our GMC Terrain paint codes? Out of curiosity at the local parts store I was looking through their dupli-color paint code book and they had no paint code list for the Terrain.

They had some colors that came close to the Terrain colors I've seen, but a vehicle as new as the Terrain you don't want something close, has to be exact!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2011, 01:14 PM   #2

A few other options you have is go to the dealer and buy touch up pens.

Or another option is go to your Nappa Auto parts or whatever local paint person, and you can ask them to color match you a spray can or a liquid bottle. for your touch up needs!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #3

Yeah man just go to a professional paint mixer and get your paint colored mached, its whats best.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrain-guy View Post
I get most of my paint from a local paint shop. Check the color code of your Terrain on the vin plate and bring that code to any paint shop. Most of them will be able to mix you up a fresh batch of paint for your car.

Agreed dupi color never match's 100% id rather just get my vin number and get a fresh batch made, much easier and it'll be safer, but a tad costlier.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:19 AM   #5

I guess another choice is you go to Napa Car areas or whatever regional color individual, and you can ask them to shade coordinate you can apply or a fluid container. According to your need .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement