No start after throttle body cleaning! - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2018, 10:49 AM   #1

Default No start after throttle body cleaning!

My wife's 2011 GMC Terrain SLT 2WD was throwing "Service Stabili Track" and "Engine Power Reduced" along with a hard idle and stalling/dying at low RPMs. Got a reading that came up with P0013, P0011, P0016, P228D. It would start until I cleaned the throttle body with a throttle cleaner. As of now I've replaced the Throttle Body, Both the Intake and Exhaust Actuators, Crank Shaft Position Sensor, Camshaft Position Sensor(A), Spark Plugs, has a fresh Oil change and Air Filter. Oil was clean. Fuel pressure is good. Plugs are getting fuel but not a consistent spark. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! THANK YOU.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2018, 01:44 PM   #2
DPK
Super Moderator

Also replace or clean your MAF sensor (mass Air Flow)..It can be found in the intake tube between the air filter and throttle body..That might do the trick
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement