P0301 - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2018, 12:08 PM   #1

Default P0301

2012 terrain 4cyl 2wd. Randomly get this code in cold weather starts, usually goes off after 1 or 2 startups. I noticed the coil pack on cyl1 was replaced at some point, I switched it to cyl4 and will see if code follows. Car has 67k miles I purchased it with 60k. I replaced the plugs, some carbon built up, nothing on the contacts or insulator. Pulled and cleaned the tb, wasn't too bad. First oil change I did had 5qts drain out so that was good to see. The crankcase ventline going to the air intake almost always has water in it, enough to flow out (maybe a tablespoon) as well as the box that sits on top the motor will drip out a few tablespoons of water, I know a little bit of moisture is normal but it seems a little excessive. Car runs great, no hesitation, mostly city driving, around 23mpg. Not sure why I'm getting this code and usually only if it's less than 15 degrees out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement