Recall fix today - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2011, 06:13 PM   #1

Default Recall fix today

I took my Terrain in today and had the recall work performed. My initial impression.....it worked. However, I need to wait until tomorrow morning to hear it at start-up. Hopefully, no grinding sounds. The service adviser was very good at explaining the why's and what's of the service.
When I left the dealership and pulled into traffic I noticed an immediate improvement in pickup and smoothness. I then switched to "econ" and the results were good. Shortly after, I got on interstate and performance was still better than before.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2011, 04:25 PM   #2

like i said in the other thread, i'm glad to hear you had the issue fixed. also wondering how the fix has held up. I know some dealers tend to fix things only to have it crap out days later.

does this recall make you feel the Terrain may be a unreliable vehicle or what? im looking to buy it, so just curious
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement