2018 Terrain - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2018, 12:57 PM   #1

Default 2018 Terrain

Hi All!

Anyone here purchased or will purchase a 2018 Terrain?

I have and wanted to see who else is out there.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2018, 06:04 PM   #2

I purchased a 2018 Terrain SLE last week.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-27-2018, 06:57 PM   #3

Default #MeToo

I have one on order and should be delivered about mid April. I have the SLE model, 2.0 engine, AWD with Driver Conv pkg 1 and Infotainment pkg 1. Am trading in a 2015 Terrain SLT2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2018, 01:31 PM   #4

i took delivery of a '18 Denali Terrain on March 1, and already have 3,000 miles. Rides like a dream, and i love the engine turn off, the heated steering wheel, and the butt alerts. One minor problem with fit and finish, but the experience has been a pleasure, and am getting the best mileage i've ever gotten outside of a hybrid. I like the ignition and the pushbutton transmissions,as it allows all kinds of storage space in the middle.

Last edited by cincyterrain; 05-07-2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old 05-07-2018, 03:37 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyterrain View Post
i took delivery of a '18 Denali Terrain on March 1, and already have 3,000 miles. Rides like a dream, and i love the engine turn off, the heated steering wheel, and the butt alerts. One minor problem with fit and finish, but the experience has been a pleasure, and am getting the best mileage i've ever gotten outside of a hybrid. I like the ignition and the pushbutton transmissions,as it allows all kinds of storage space in the middle.
I have less than 4000 miles and I took delivery on January 7th. I had a heated steering wheel on my 2017 Buick Encore, but never used it along with the moon roof. I don't have either now so I don't miss them. The Terrain is kept in a heated garage so the steering wheel is never too cold for me. I had a push button start button on my Buick and a 2008 Corvette (both gone) and I have mixed feelings about that. The reason is, once I dropped the fob for the Corvette by the curb while the engine was running. I drove away without realizing the fob was not in the car. When I got to my destination on the other side of town and got out of the car (after I turned the engine off), I was locked out of the car. My wife had to drive her car with the fob that she found by the curb. I was lucky that I didn't drive miles away. Since then, I am more careful to ensure I have the fob with me. Anyway enjoy your Terrain. Like you, I think it's a great car.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:17 PM   #6
DPK
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyterrain View Post
Welcome..Glad you're enjoying your Terrain..you might want to edit your user profile and list your location..helps with discussions knowing where you're from.
Old 05-10-2018, 06:28 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by denandannie View Post
I have one on order and should be delivered about mid April. I have the SLE model, 2.0 engine, AWD with Driver Conv pkg 1 and Infotainment pkg 1. Am trading in a 2015 Terrain SLT2.
I took delivery April 27th. Am very satisfied.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:58 AM   #8

Glad to know about it.. .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement