2014 Terrain SLT2 vs Denali - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2014, 10:14 PM   #1

Default 2014 Terrain SLT2 vs Denali

I just traded in my C6 corvette for a 2014 Terrain SLT2 and when i was at the dealer the sales guy kept trying to get me to buy a Denali for an extra $4,000 it didn't have the rear dvd entertainment system but I couldn't really see any other differences other than Cosmetic stuff like Grill, Tail lights and color rockers? Is there something I am missing I tried to compare them on GMC.Com but it would compare the Denali to the other Trims?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2014, 07:03 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosfed2 View Post
I just traded in my C6 corvette for a 2014 Terrain SLT2 and when i was at the dealer the sales guy kept trying to get me to buy a Denali for an extra $4,000 it didn't have the rear dvd entertainment system but I couldn't really see any other differences other than Cosmetic stuff like Grill, Tail lights and color rockers? Is there something I am missing I tried to compare them on GMC.Com but it would compare the Denali to the other Trims?
You missed the wood grained interior.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-11-2014, 12:01 AM   #3

You mean the fake plastic woodgrain...lol...yeah that too. On the Sierra Denali it says it has different brakes and more horse power motor also? Didnt know if there was a drivetrain difference?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2014, 02:06 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosfed2 View Post
You mean the fake plastic woodgrain...lol...yeah that too. On the Sierra Denali it says it has different brakes and more horse power motor also? Didnt know if there was a drivetrain difference?
I too purchased the SLT2 instead of the Denali. The only thing the Denali has that is NOT available in any other model is the 8-way adjustable passenger seat, but I would NOT pay $4000 for it!!!

Terry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement