Noise Canceling Terrain - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #1

Default Noise Canceling Terrain

Noise Canceling mics inside the car that adjust your speakers to compensate for engine noises and etc. This is a really neat feature. I think all cars should have this, it would reduce exterior noise

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...economy-quiet/

Anyways peeps tell me what you think of this cool idea.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #2

Noise canceling is a great way to deaden sound, as its controlled electronically, as opposed to sound deadening material. the way it showed its kind of like noise canceling headphones, by creating a a wave or noise to isolate outside noise, and make it quiet on the inside.

Its a great new innovative way that allows GMC to test out new ways of deadening sounds thumbs up for the GMC terrain, as it seems more efficent than previous methods
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #3

personally i have used dynamat on some of my cars and they work way better than anything you can get from the factory. its does a cost a good amount but its so worth it. makes your audio sound better and keeps sound from going inside your car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #4

Even though Dynamat is an after market solution, Is it really worth the extra weight,+ money and time needed to install dynamat. You'll need to take this and that apart, as were the average guy, docent even know how to change his own oil!

The noise canceling idea, I'm sure it'll be a rough start, but its a great thing for families, and people who just want peace and quiet when they drive!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement