Roof rack install video - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2011, 05:18 PM   #1

Default Roof rack install video

I mounted my roof rack this weekend and took a short video that I posted on youtube.
Enjoy!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2011, 05:16 PM   #2

Extremely easy , just GMC tech think were morons and anything we do will void a warranty, even if they place the screws already in place.

I really makes me wonder what kind of people are designing our cars...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 09-02-2011, 03:07 PM   #3

Great video, i'm sure a lot of people will find this useful when installing a GMC terrain roof rack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by all-terrain View Post
Extremely easy , just GMC tech think were morons and anything we do will void a warranty, even if they place the screws already in place.

I really makes me wonder what kind of people are designing our cars...
Instead of designing cars to make it easier to repair and fix things, they make it harder or complicated or made in such a way you must go to the dealer to have it serviced. It sucks but thats how the industry works.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #4

i think you might of scratched the paint on your terrain's roof while doing that! roof rust really sucks! make sure that didn't happen.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:03 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
i think you might of scratched the paint on your terrain's roof while doing that! roof rust really sucks! make sure that didn't happen.
if he scratched the paint i doubt it would be anything to worry about, wasn't much force applied to it, at the most he will have very small scratches in the paint other wise we would probably see a post about that

Sponsored Links
Advertisement