Interior Air Recirculation - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #1

Default Interior Air Recirculation

Is it just me, or is anyone else in Terrainland having trouble with their interior air recirculation system?...I know that the system is fully electronic, but mine doesn't seem to be successfully blocking outside smells, like car exhaust from the vehicle in front of me...I would appreciate your helpful comments before I take it back to my dealer for further investigation...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2011, 11:54 PM   #2

What a weird question... Cars are not supposed to be nether air-tight or water-tight. Odors will pass-through and if you dive into a river, probably water will fill up your space too...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by straitnlong View Post
Is it just me, or is anyone else in Terrainland having trouble with their interior air recirculation system?...I know that the system is fully electronic, but mine doesn't seem to be successfully blocking outside smells, like car exhaust from the vehicle in front of me...I would appreciate your helpful comments before I take it back to my dealer for further investigation...
That's really weird, I would take it back asap. Maybe the motor that runs it is broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboLed View Post
What a weird question... Cars are not supposed to be nether air-tight or water-tight. Odors will pass-through and if you dive into a river, probably water will fill up your space too...
Most cars have the option to recirculate the air in your vehicle to get rid of smells. You might be be able to get rid of the smell 100% on the spot but when your driving and have that option on, the bad smell goes away eventually.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement