Steering Wheel Toggle Control Issue - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #1

Default Steering Wheel Toggle Control Issue

Hi. I have a 2011 Terrain SLT. I just actually passed my one year anniversary with the car, and am having an issue with the steering control toggle. I used it Tuesday morning on my way to the airport and it was fine as I changed radio stations. I arrived home wednesday night, and it doesn't work at all. I can push the toggle switch and change from radio to navigation to dvd to cd, etc. the volume up/down button right next to the toggle still works, as does the onstar phone on/off controls on the other side of the toggle. But I am unable to push the toggle up or down and change radio stations any longer. Very bizarre since no one was in my car while I was gone. Has anyone else had this issue? I literally just got my car out of the dealer last week for a warranty faulty fuel pump that had to get fixed, so I hate to bring it back, but my arms are not really long enough to safely change the channels while I drive from the center console, and the toggle button was a godsend. Anyone have any advice??
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2011, 04:22 PM   #2

I suspect faulty wiring. Some GM vehicles have been known for that.

Any update on the situation? were you able to get it figured out? If you haven't i'd take a visit to the dealership since your Terrain is still new, just a year old.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement