Driver / passenger seat comfort issues - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #1

Default Driver / passenger seat comfort issues

I am having some comfort issues with my driver and passenger front seats of my Terrain. I feel like the seats are leaning toward the doors. When my boyfriend and I are in the car, we feel like we are sitting with our backs toward each other. Does anyone else have this similar issue?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 03:57 PM   #2

thats weird, i've been in a few terrains and never noticed this. comfort is one of my priorities when vehicle shopping and im sure I would of noticed this.

which year Terrain is it? did you buy it used? have you contacted the dealer about the issue?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #3

I just bought it two weekends ago. It's a 2012. I took it back to the dealership two days after I bought it with the issue. They said they noticed that the seat was tilting, so they order a new part for it. They installed a new cushion and adjusted the tilt. There is still a bump on the lower right side though. I think it might be with the leather seats. I sat in a few Terrains with cloth seats and I do not feel this bump. Has anyone noticed a difference between cloth and leather seats? Anyone notice this bump on the leather seats?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #4

theres not supposed to be a bump there. dont stop until they fix it for you. that can actually be a safety issue since the seats arent aimed the right way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement