Have you owned any other GMC's aside from the Terrain? - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2012, 03:41 PM   #1

Default Have you owned any other GMC's aside from the Terrain?

Its a pretty simple question. Theres a lot of people loyal to only one brand of vehicle. While some tend to buy a lot from one manufacturer. So is this your first or have you owned any others prior to purchasing this?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2012, 06:22 PM   #2

my dad owned a few before when i was a kid so thats what got me interested in them. but personally this will be my first one. its also going to be my first "new" vehicle. only bought used before this.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:36 PM   #3
SUP

Owned a 2004 GMC Envoy. Traded it for the 2012 Terrain.

SUP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #4

Traded in a 2007 Hummer H3 in on the Terrain. I love the Terrain, but my wife misses her H3.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:51 PM   #5

I had a a Loaded Sonoma with the ZQ8 suspension. I loved that truck. It was like a Camaro with a Bed.

I also had a 1972 GMC Sprint SP. This was a rebadged El Camino SS just as a GMC. It was a Big Block with the cowl hood, Stripes and hood pins. I wish I still had it as they only made a few hundred and they are worth $25,000-30,000 now. Mine was very clean too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement