Would you daily your Terrain or get another car to daily? - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #1

Default Would you daily your Terrain or get another car to daily?

Would you use your Terrain as your main daily driver? More importantly do you think the Terrain would actually be a practical daily driver or would you get something else to daily drive?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2012, 02:02 AM   #2

There are really some terrain stuff available in this site
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #3

**** it was made to drive, all people and all your crap. It is not a show car or a limited use sports car.

Use it enjoy it and get the good out of it. It is not going to be of great value old with low miles like a Shelby.

It is a great car ment and built for daily use.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2012, 06:16 PM   #4

gas mileage is ok but its a bit too big for me to use as a daily. its gonna be the workhorse of the family fleet. the one we use when the other cars cant get the job done.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:33 PM   #5

i would daily it.. i mean this isnt a 69 mustang fastback after all.. lol

it was made to be driven..
Old 04-19-2012, 06:56 PM   #6

Thats great!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:28 AM   #7

Use it enjoy it and get the good out of it. It is not going to be of great value old with low miles like a Shelby.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #8

Yes unless I decided to dump thousands and thousands of dollars into it for car shows. But it's your typical SUV, meant to be driven.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #9

i would daily drive it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement