2012 GMC Terrain not syncing with iPod after iOS 5.1 update - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #1

Default 2012 GMC Terrain not syncing with iPod after iOS 5.1 update

I'm having problems with my Terrain not recognizing or syncing with my iPod. I upgraded to iOS 5.1 last week and now it's not syncing with my Terrain. Everything was fine before the upgrade. I've restarted my iPod, changed USB cords, and re-updated, but no luck. Does anyone have the same problem? Any solution?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #2

this problem is documented on the web... but GM or Apple dont seem to be doing anything about it

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

TerrainForum.net: iphone No Files Found

im dissapointed!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #3

forget the sync use a AUX cable.. lol im not surprised they sync doesnt work.,. the sync usually never works,, go to the dealer see if they can do anything about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #4

I have a 2012 SLE-1 and an iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.1 and just started having the same issue. I had updated a while ago and it was working fine until today. It connected and started playing a song and after about 8 seconds it froze and would not connect after that. I did hard reset of the phone and turned the car off, plugged the phone in and then started the car and then it happened again. Connect for a few seconds and then loose connection. After that is said connecting to iPod/USB and never connected. In the menus there is an option to update the software via usb device and you can download a log file to usb device also. Has anyone found how to update the software via the usb connection?
Old 09-20-2012, 10:07 AM   #5

Have your concerns been resolved? Please feel free to contact me privately with the last eight of your VIN if you need additional assistance. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GMC Customer Service.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:14 AM   #6

I had updated a while ago and it was working fine until today. It connected and started playing a song and after about 8 seconds it froze and would not connect after that.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:06 AM   #7

Great im running 6.1.4 on my iphone 5!!

They should come out with software updates and when you go to the dealer they should install it with regular check ups ill be looking into this with my dealer
Old 09-11-2013, 01:57 AM   #8

The synchronize usually never performs, go to the supplier see if they can do anything about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement