Modify the Terrain or Keep Stock? List modifications you would do - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #1

Default Modify the Terrain or Keep Stock? List modifications you would do

Keep it stock of modify? What would you do to your Terrain? If your going to modify your Terrain, list the mods.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 12:43 AM   #2

I saw a white Equinox that had black wheels today. It really made it look nice. I haven't seen any Terrains with aftermarket wheels though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-16-2012, 11:50 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzrider58 View Post
I saw a white Equinox that had black wheels today. It really made it look nice. I haven't seen any Terrains with aftermarket wheels though.
there hard to come by, i usually see the odd Terrain with wheels.

I would modify the Terrain with a nice set of wheels and audio system

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2016, 06:23 PM   #4

I have the 19's on my terrain and there nicer then most after market rims,not only that OEM rims won't cause a drop in price value,doesn't matter how nice or how much u spent on after market rims there worth nothing on re-sale or book value except to the person who paid for them.that being said black powder coat rims r very nice with rite colour and coloured brake kit.ultimately better to stay stock if u got the 19's which most terrains don't have.
Old 07-08-2016, 06:15 PM   #5
DPK
Super Moderator

I like to keep it simple...
The 19" wheels are fine

I liked all the stainless/brushed aluminum parts and trim..That's why I went with the Denali package, because it had all the goodies..I added "B" pillar polished stainless trim and that's about it....All except that I did put on a set of OE Splash Guards
..Best thing to do for saving the running boards from stones chips and from general slop splashing on..

I still haven't changed my exhaust over to a more aggressive sounding system..mainly haven't got around to it...But waiting to see if anybody else has, with a Flowmaster or Magnaflow type..But some day I'll get rid of the hanging down, beer keg of a muffler back there...In the mean time, I just painted it flat black hi-temp rustoleum so it don't stand out so bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ictc4ra3NdE

Last edited by DPK; 07-11-2016 at 08:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement