Soaked! - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #1

Default Soaked!

I hope one of my "Terrain Family" can help me! I left the sun roof open by mistake last night and, of course, it rained last night and this morning!!! I wiped everything off and closed the sun roof. It started fine but as I drove off I noticed that there was a "whistling" sound from the roof. The "mini" rear-opening sun roof is not seated properly! And... the passenger air bag says it's "ON" yet no one is sitting there.
What do I need to do?? I assume I've soaked some of the electronics. Oh... a warning bell keeps dinging 5 times periodically.
Can anybody help a senile old man who forgot to close his sun roof, please!!!
Blessings,
Lew
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #2

Lew,
Have you had a chance to bring this to the attention of your local dealer? I would have to recommend taking it in to have them take a look. Keep me posted and let me know if you need anything else. Thank you.

Tricia, GMC Customer Service.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-12-2013, 11:39 PM   #3

Default Soaked

Thanks Tricia! I've got fans blowing all over the interior tonight to dry it out and keep mildew from occurring. I'll see what it looks like in the morning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement