2011 Frankfurt Auto Show Preview and Live Coverage - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
Sponsored Editorial Content

Default 2011 Frankfurt Auto Show Preview and Live Coverage

The Frankfurt Motor Show is so huge, it won't even fit in a whole year. Held every second year, the major European auto show interchanges with the Paris Auto Show With more debuts than you can count and 2 million square feet of exhibit space. Frankfurt is a display of excess by the German automakers, with major and numerous world premieres from the likes of BMW, Audi, Mercedes and Porsche.

Click here for AutoGuide's complete Frankfurt preview, with live coverage updates starting Tuesday, September 13th.

More: 2011 Frankfurt Auto Show Preview and Live Coverage on AutoGuide.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2011, 05:03 PM   #2

never been to or head of the Frankfurt Auto Show but from what I was reading on this show it will be a good one! I guess i'll be waiting for the pic's a vid's to see what GM brought.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement