GMC Terrain Modified - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2011, 03:34 PM   #1

Default GMC Terrain Modified

The Terrain already looks amazing from factory but I know it has the potential to look even more amazing when modified. I would expect DUB to have a DUB Edition GMC Terrain by now but doesn't seem like it exsist as yet.
Here's a couple picture's of a modified I found. Post any modded terrain's you find.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #2

I found some more of this guys car its crazy nice, thought I would think if the whole thing was black it would be awesome!

heres the link to his Cardomain
http://car-q.com/modified--Tevi--821...n-_321223.html
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-14-2011, 11:38 AM   #3

It really hard to find any pictures of this car modified. I think its just cause it new. But hey this guy has it going in the right direction.

Good to know people still have good taste in modifying their cars!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #4

How much it cost to you for modifying like this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:21 AM   #5

It really hard to find any pictures of this car modified. I think its just cause it new. But hey this guy has it going in the right direction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:36 AM   #6

I think its just cause it new. But hey this guy has it going in the right direction.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #7

hmm looking very nice..... I like the new rims because they are looking very nice..... specially the color of the rims is great and perfectly matching with the color of drive. Thanks for sharing these photos....good sharing.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:13 PM   #8

Default My black beauty.

Black on black on black on black.

and red.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140915_144444.jpg (214.7 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by Brown kid; 09-17-2014 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Forgot to post pic
Old 09-18-2016, 11:57 PM   #9

nice ride you have there. any updates about it? additional mods?
Old 10-16-2016, 04:15 AM   #10

What's the best way or place to find directions on de badging vehicles that you recommend? I want to de badge cleanly and then obviously what ever it takes for googone? Or what not and what type or rag. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement