AWD Rear Suspension Popping - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #1

Default AWD Rear Suspension Popping

I've had my 2012 AWD 2.4L Terrain for almost 2 months now. Today is the first day that I've had any passengers. I quickly noticed a popping coming out of the driver's side rear area when I make turns or hit certain bumps in the road. If this were a front wheel, I'd be concerned the ball joint was going bad. Has anyone else noticed this?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #2

I am sorry to hear about your concern. Have you brought this to the attention of your dealer? Is this something that only happens with passengers? I would have to recommend that you mention it during your next visit. Keep me posted and feel free to reach out if you need additional assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, GMC Customer Service.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 04-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #3

Have you had your problem fixed? I have a similar problem on my 350Z, which is rear wheel drive. It does the same thing on the rear passenger side. It pops when I go over bumps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement