Arizona Terrain - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #1

Default Arizona Terrain

Got our new Terrain SLE-2 this weekend! Cool little SUV and I know we will miss the size and hauling capability of our Avalanche. It's time to cut the cylinders and the gas bill. So far the remote start is awesome when its 100 degress outside. We will have to wait awhile to see if the heated seats work.

I was surprised that the Terrain is only $5 cheaper per month on my insurance. I'm guessing maybe because its newer?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Terrrain.jpg (211.3 KB, 1 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #2

Congrats on getting your terrain! How many miles have you put on it so far?
I once tested my heated seats in summer in an underground parking lot LOL, was way too impatient to wait for winter.

Newer vehicles always get higher insurance rates. But insurance rates also depend on your driving record, driving record of people in your house hold, your credit rating and a few others.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian-Terrain View Post
Congrats on getting your terrain! How many miles have you put on it so far?
I once tested my heated seats in summer in an underground parking lot LOL, was way too impatient to wait for winter.

Newer vehicles always get higher insurance rates. But insurance rates also depend on your driving record, driving record of people in your house hold, your credit rating and a few others.
Thanks! Well we've had it a week and it now has 320 miles or so. That includes the 110 mile drive home from the dealer. It's around 100 degrees here almost everyday so we haven't braved the heated seat test just yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
Banned

welcome and congratulations what did you own before?

Old 08-17-2012, 12:35 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrain View Post
welcome and congratulations what did you own before?
Had an 07 Avalanche LS. It was a great truck, but were looking forward to the better fuel mileage. The Avalanche usually combined for 17 mpg and so far our Terrain is getting just above 26 combined.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:29 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzrider58 View Post
Had an 07 Avalanche LS. It was a great truck, but were looking forward to the better fuel mileage. The Avalanche usually combined for 17 mpg and so far our Terrain is getting just above 26 combined.
Did your generation Avalanche have the same transmission issue on the previous generation?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement