Greetings from GMC Customer Service - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2012, 02:37 PM   #1

Default Greetings from GMC Customer Service

I would like to introduce myself as a Customer Assistance Representative from the GM Social Media group. The GM Social Media team is responsible for scanning over 90 forums, including this one, Facebook, Twitter, and some Blogs in order to provide customer service to those who utilize them. While we are not able to provide technical assistance, we are able to help in terms of customer assistance. This would include interacting with the customer in hopes that we can reach some kind of resolution together. We are looking forward to assisting those with concerns on the site. I can understand and appreciate you wanting to ensure that this is a legitimate outreach from GM. We are eager to be joining this online community and hope that we are able to provide some assistance here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via private message as well. Thank you.

Tricia, GMC Customer Service.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2012, 04:52 PM   #2
Banned

Welcome GMC Customer Service! Glad to have you guys on the forum, and even more glad to see that GM has a social media group that is active on the forums! I've seen a ton of questions asked on this forum that someone like yourself would of great assistance for.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #3

I am glad to see that our presence here has not gone unnoticed. Feel free to point me in the direction of any concerns you find that I may be able to assist with. Thank you again.

Tricia, GMC Customer Service.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #4

awesome!

i will make sure to direct any of my questions to you, Tricia!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement