If not this car what would you get instead? - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #1

Default If not this car what would you get instead?

This is more a hypothetical question. But if you didnt get this what would you want to get instead? It can be anything but try to be realistic. Dont say youre going to get a Bugatti Veyron or something like that. Im really curious what everyone would get instead.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #2

really good question........i honestly dont know what i would get. but for sure im gonna stick with the same brand. i wouldnt want to go with any other one. im loyal like that. lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #3

I would get something really similar. Id probably get something along the lines of a Explorer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #4

who will loose the opportunity to get a Bugatti.In rare cases I would love to have a Ferrari GTI because I born and bought up by seeing Ferrari so obviously it was in my blood!
Ford F150 Accessories
Sponsored Links
Advertisement