Overhead lights, sunroof, garage openers not working - GMC Terrain Forum : GMC Terrain Forums

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2018, 08:00 PM   #1

Exclamation Overhead lights, sunroof, garage openers not working

I have a 2018 GMC Terrain Denali that has 3,000 miles and I am having some issues with my overhead lights, sunroof and garage openers not working after my vehicle is sitting outside in the sun. Is anyone else having this problem?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2018, 10:25 PM   #2
DPK
Super Moderator

Well that's a new one...The control module in the upper console must be the fault..Go to your dealer..this is a warranty issue for sure..and welcome.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 07-27-2018, 06:12 AM   #3

Thank you for your response. I have been to my dealership and they said there are no bulletins for the problem I am experiencing. My service person said he was going to contact GM. I have emailed GM as well, but have not heard back from them yet. I emailed my service person just now about a possible faulty module for those upper controls. I hope they can fix it soon, since I cannot utilize those controls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2018, 07:17 PM   #4
DPK
Super Moderator

I sure hope they get it resolved soon..as I said; it is covered by the warranty..so they need to get it going..good luck..BTW; where are you from?
Old 03-09-2019, 06:51 AM   #5

Well that's a new one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement