- What is GMC 100,000-Mile/5-year Powertrain Warranty?
- How is the bumper-to-bumper warranty affected by this 100,000-mile/5-year warranty?
- Why has GM elected to make this change?
- Can I purchase this extra powertrain coverage for my 2006 (and prior) vehicle?
- What about Courtesy Transportation?
- What does the bumper-to-bumper warranty cover?
- Is my vehicle covered from rust, too?
- Do I have to go the GMC dealer where I purchased my vehicle to have this type of work performed?
- Can I take my GMC to any GM dealership for warranty repairs?
- Does GM offer or endorse any service contracts for new or used vehicles?
GM offers a great warranty, that goes with their cars! im just glad i know i can trust them, are there any more options that gm offer as well?
This makes its easier on me and gives me piece of mind when i go to the dealer to purchase this car.