GMC Terrain Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having problems with my Terrain not recognizing or syncing with my iPod. I upgraded to iOS 5.1 last week and now it's not syncing with my Terrain. Everything was fine before the upgrade. I've restarted my iPod, changed USB cords, and re-updated, but no luck. Does anyone have the same problem? Any solution?

·
Registered
61 Posts
forget the sync use a AUX cable.. lol im not surprised they sync doesnt work.,. the sync usually never works,, go to the dealer see if they can do anything about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2012 SLE-1 and an iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.1 and just started having the same issue. I had updated a while ago and it was working fine until today. It connected and started playing a song and after about 8 seconds it froze and would not connect after that. I did hard reset of the phone and turned the car off, plugged the phone in and then started the car and then it happened again. Connect for a few seconds and then loose connection. After that is said connecting to iPod/USB and never connected. In the menus there is an option to update the software via usb device and you can download a log file to usb device also. Has anyone found how to update the software via the usb connection?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have your concerns been resolved? Please feel free to contact me privately with the last eight of your VIN if you need additional assistance. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GMC Customer Service.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great im running 6.1.4 on my iphone 5!! :(

They should come out with software updates and when you go to the dealer they should install it with regular check ups :) ill be looking into this with my dealer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts