GMC Terrain Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded in my C6 corvette for a 2014 Terrain SLT2 and when i was at the dealer the sales guy kept trying to get me to buy a Denali for an extra $4,000 it didn't have the rear dvd entertainment system but I couldn't really see any other differences other than Cosmetic stuff like Grill, Tail lights and color rockers? Is there something I am missing I tried to compare them on GMC.Com but it would compare the Denali to the other Trims?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just traded in my C6 corvette for a 2014 Terrain SLT2 and when i was at the dealer the sales guy kept trying to get me to buy a Denali for an extra $4,000 it didn't have the rear dvd entertainment system but I couldn't really see any other differences other than Cosmetic stuff like Grill, Tail lights and color rockers? Is there something I am missing I tried to compare them on GMC.Com but it would compare the Denali to the other Trims?
You missed the wood grained interior.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mean the fake plastic woodgrain...lol...yeah that too. On the Sierra Denali it says it has different brakes and more horse power motor also? Didnt know if there was a drivetrain difference?

·
Registered
6 Posts
You mean the fake plastic woodgrain...lol...yeah that too. On the Sierra Denali it says it has different brakes and more horse power motor also? Didnt know if there was a drivetrain difference?
I too purchased the SLT2 instead of the Denali. The only thing the Denali has that is NOT available in any other model is the 8-way adjustable passenger seat, but I would NOT pay $4000 for it!!!

Terry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts