GMC offers a 5 Year power train warranty. that offers these common questions in their web pages
- What is GMC 100,000-Mile/5-year Powertrain Warranty?
- How is the bumper-to-bumper warranty affected by this 100,000-mile/5-year warranty?
- Why has GM elected to make this change?
- Can I purchase this extra powertrain coverage for my 2006 (and prior) vehicle?
- What about Courtesy Transportation?
- What does the bumper-to-bumper warranty cover?
- Is my vehicle covered from rust, too?
- Do I have to go the GMC dealer where I purchased my vehicle to have this type of work performed?
- Can I take my GMC to any GM dealership for warranty repairs?
- Does GM offer or endorse any service contracts for new or used vehicles?