GMC Terrain Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first GMC (always had Chevys) before, I have a 2013 Terrain SLT with a 3.6l engine after buying a few bolt ons, it where I want it to be very nice, smooth riding truck, I just have one problem, don't know if it's a trait or not. When I floor it, it picks up like mad, but as it's almost at the peak RPM's the truck will swerves back & forth in the lane, very very scary, this happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just bought my first GMC (always had Chevys) before, I have a 2013 Terrain SLT with a 3.6l engine after buying a few bolt ons, it where I want it to be very nice, smooth riding truck, I just have one problem, don't know if it's a trait or not. When I floor it, it picks up like mad, but as it's almost at the peak RPM's the truck will swerves back & forth in the lane, very very scary, this happen to anyone else?
Congrats on your first GMC! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your Terrain so far. If your vehicle continues to swerve, try making your dealer aware of this, or even having them ride along with you so they can get a better understanding of what's going on. If you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to message us. We're here to help!

Amber N.
GMC Customer Care

1 - 2 of 2 Posts