GMC Terrain Forum banner

I love my V6 Terrain

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Johnny789 
#1 ·
Greetings!

I've had my 2014 Terrain now for three years. It's an SLT-2 with the 3.6 V-6 and lots of goodies. I was looking at Cadillacs, but didn't want the panoramic roof (and leakage). I basically got the same vehicle and it's been great. I'm looking forward to learning about issues and opportunities. Only one issue so far - mystery battery drain, which I see is not uncommon.

I plan on keeping my Terrain for quite a while.

#2 ·
Hi! I'm also a newbie here. I'm thinking about buying V6 Terrain. My friend also has it and is happy. It seems a good choice for me. Thanks for sharing your experience, btw.
I own a Lexus RX 350 and the Terrain. The Terrain has a longer wheelbase, quieter ride and is just as enjoyable to drive as the Lexus. The Lexus has a more powerful engine and the tranny shifts smoother, it also holds a lot more. But considering price, the GMC represents excellent value. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another in the 2014 - 2017 vintage, assuming it has been well maintained. The SLTs come with some nice options.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.