GMC Terrain Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Noise canceling is a great way to deaden sound, as its controlled electronically, as opposed to sound deadening material. the way it showed its kind of like noise canceling headphones, by creating a a wave or noise to isolate outside noise, and make it quiet on the inside.

Its a great new innovative way that allows GMC to test out new ways of deadening sounds thumbs up for the GMC terrain, as it seems more efficent than previous methods

·
Registered
30 Posts
personally i have used dynamat on some of my cars and they work way better than anything you can get from the factory. its does a cost a good amount but its so worth it. makes your audio sound better and keeps sound from going inside your car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Even though Dynamat is an after market solution, Is it really worth the extra weight,+ money and time needed to install dynamat. You'll need to take this and that apart, as were the average guy, docent even know how to change his own oil!

The noise canceling idea, I'm sure it'll be a rough start, but its a great thing for families, and people who just want peace and quiet when they drive!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts